What does it mean for our employees?
The employee is ready because he/she:
- is empowered to make any decision they choose provided they are answerable for it.
- has been provided all the tools to do the job
- has back up tools and back up plans in case something lets him/ her down
- travels in a manner such that he/ she is ready to work as soon as they hit the ground.
- has been pre-cleared for medical fitness
- has at their disposal the complete organisation’s capabilities while they are on site. Meaning site work takes precedence over all other PLA work. We have that person’s back.
What does it mean for our customers?
PLA is ready because:
- We are always looking at the serviceability of our equipment and constantly making it better. More accurate, more reliable less MTBF.
- We are constantly updating software and hardware so that any new innovation can be rolled out.
- We are always looking at what’s around the corner for our customers and the instrumentation industry.
- We are not reactive. We are pro-active. We pre-empt what’s going to happen. If something does go wrong, it has the full attention of the complete organisation.
- Our factory always has the latest equipment, in good order and enough spares to keep it operational.
- The factory is always kept large enough with spare capacity to meet any repair or manufacturing need.
- We will cancel or move any internal event or job where a customer has an urgent need for our time.
- We will operate to the customer’s site standards and safety standards and our own, whichever is more stringent.
- We will keep the PLA team small and contract out repetitive tasks ensuring the only work that happens at our factory is high end.
- We are not constrained by a board of directors. Our single director organisation structure allows us to focus on perfection and not profit
We’re ready stories