Clarity and suspended solid sensors
Clarity and suspended solids meter, turbidity meter, turbidity sensor for direct in-tank or in-line installation. All designed for high scaling service.
Current installations include:
- Light attenuation probes for in line or fixed immersion in tanks.
- Various sensor materials designed to repel scale. Including NXT75, polypropylene, ptfe.
- Suspended solid measurement with various path lengths to cover 1 mg/litre through number of grams per litre sensitivity.
- Rated to 120 deg C
- Silver-tinned copper cable – military spec.
- Standard air and water washing systems available.
- Tailings thickener overflow turbidity.
- Precipitation tank overflow suspended solids.
- Seed thickener overflow suspended solids
- Clarifier overflow turbidity sensor rated to 120 deg C.
- Optical Fibre technology ranged 0 to 500 mgpl.
- Perfect for alumina clarifier overflow solids.