We are adjusting the way we work in response to the new reality brought on by COVID-19 in order to protect the health and safety of our employees, suppliers and customers while remaining operational. We have implemented several measures that include the following:
- All non-essential travel has been discontinued until further notice
- Our employees are working from home when possible
- We put all our essential factory staff on rotation to safeguard the health and safety of our employees and guarantee continuity of operations
- Our facilities normal cleaning practices has been stepped up and frequency increased
- We are following the recommended hygiene practices and social distancing advice from health authorities at our facilities
- We continue to support and collaborate with our customers remotely via online tools
- Our technical team continue to support our clients in the field via the remote diagnostics tool capability installed in our units
We intend to maintain a high level of business continuity during this uncertain period and we are confident that the plans we have implemented will ensure this.
We will continue to deliver goods for as long as we can receive goods for manufacture and transport channels remain open.
Repair service will remain open.
If you have any questions or require support please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +61 3 9786 1711
You can also contact our agents around the world here
For more information on the COVID-19 current situation visit the Australian of Government Department of Health
Category: News & Events